When I was going thru the pictures on my computer, I came across these. I can't help but laugh when I look at these. I was getting MaCade's jammies on and his shirt got stuck on his head, as you can tell he was not to amused.
Those pictures are hilarious! MaCade can pull some great faces. Shay and I started a blog too just recently. There are some cute pictures from Tuesday night on there.
Hey Linsey it's me Emilee have you been on your blog for a long time?I need to get the address of your website so that I can get it and put it on my friends list.:)
Hi there. I am excited to share with you some of the things that I do to enjoy being a modern homemaker! I love all things homemade, eating candy,cooking, bargain shopping, being with my family, comfy sweats, decorating and pretty much anything creative. I think that no matter what there is always room for improvement, and everything can be beautified without spending a fortune!
Hey Linsey!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are hilarious! MaCade can pull some great faces. Shay and I started a blog too just recently. There are some cute pictures from Tuesday night on there.
shayandmichelle.blogspot.com
"Tute!" - we wanna Seymore of this stuff.
ReplyDeleteHey Linsey it's me Emilee have you been on your blog for a long time?I need to get the address of your website so that I can get it and put it on my friends list.:)
ReplyDelete